Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds are great for listening to music, podcasts, and watching movies. However, many owners say their Skullcandy Indy Evo is not pairing together.
I know this is a real pain for you. You’ll be listening with one earbud and want to switch over to the other, but nothing happens. You try pushing random buttons, but nothing works.
Don’t be annoyed because you can fix this pairing issue with simple tricks.
If your Skullcandy Indy Evo not pairing together. You should reset and restart them.
This article will discuss what to do when your Skullcandy Indy Evo doesn’t pair together.
How to Fix Skullcandy Indy Evo Not Pairing Together?
Before trying these fixes, you should unpair earbuds from your device. And remove your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds from your Bluetooth device list.
Reset Skullcandy Indy Evo Earbuds
If your Skullcandy Indy Evo not pairing together, there might be a software bug. Therefore to remove any kinds of bugs and glitches, you should reset them.
Here is a complete guide on resetting your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds.
- Remove both buds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the button on the center of both buds for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds now, your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds are reset.
After that, you should pair them with your devices and then try to pair both buds together.
Restart Skullcandy Indy Evo Earbuds
If after resetting your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds are not pairing together. Then you should restart your earbuds. It also removes software bugs and glitches.
Here is how you can restart your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds.
- First, remove both buds from the charging case.
- Touch and hold both buds for 6 seconds.
- Your buds are turned off.
- Place buds in the case until both buds show red, and then remove them from the case.
- Now both buds will automatically turn on.
Place both buds in the charging case and pair them with any device. Remove them from the case and let them automatically pair.
Hopefully, they will pair together. If not, then you should try the next fix.
So, if your Skullcandy Indy Evo is not pairing together, you should update their firmware. Because outdated firmware creates glitches in the earbuds.
Restart Your Device
If still, your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds are not pairing together. Then you should restart your device. And after that, pair your earbuds with the device and see whether they pair together.
Enable & Disable Bluetooth
Another thing may be to enable and disable Bluetooth on your device. You should disable Bluetooth and unpair your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds.
Then enable Bluetooth and pair it with your device. This fix has worked for many people, and their earbuds start pairing together.
Contact Customer Support
If the above fixes do not work for you your Skullcandy earbuds won’t pair together. It might be time to contact Skullcandy customer support.
They can tell you what you can do to fix this problem.
Before contact, you should know these things about your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds.
- The earbud’s model number.
- The earbud’s serial number.
- Information about purchase date, time, and seller.
- Any information about the warranty.
After that, they will tell you what you can do. Or, if your buds are under warranty, how you can replace them.
Hopefully, these troubleshooting tips will help you fix the Skullcandy Indy Evo not pairing problem. If not, it might be time to contact Skullcandy for further advice.
If you were able to benefit from this article on Skullcandy Indy Evo not pairing together, tell me in the comments. And share this with others who have the same problem.
How do I pair my Skullcandy Indy Evo with each other?
Here is a complete guide on pairing your Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds with each other.
- First, place both buds in the case until the LED shows red, and then pull back from the case.
- When you remove the buds from the case, they will automatically turn on, and the LED on the buds will flash Blue while pairing with each other.
- You will hear a tune that indicates your buds are successfully paired with each other. And only the left bud will flash Red/Blue.
Can Skullcandy Indy Evo connect to two devices?
Skullcandy Indy Evo earbuds do not have a multipoint connection. It means you cannot connect them with two devices simultaneously. You can only pair them with one device at a time.