This guide is for you if your Skullcandy Push earbuds are not pairing together. In this article, you will know how to fix your Skullcandy Push earbuds that are not pairing together.
Sometimes due to software issues, earbuds won’t pair together. Therefore to fix these issues you should reset your earbuds.
You can fix this issue with some simple tricks.
That’s why don’t be worried because this is not really a giant issue.
Skullcandy Push are great earbuds that have great sound quality, design, and many other features.
But the problem is always to ensure buds are properly connected to each other.
Let’s get started!
How to Fix Skullcandy Push Not Pairing Together
Reset Your Skullcandy Push
If your Skullcandy Push earbuds are not pairing together, then you should reset them.
Because it will eradicate all software glitches or issues and refresh your earbuds.
The first thing is you have to unpair your Skullcandy Push earbuds from all devices and remove them from the device list.
After that take both buds out of the case and manually turn them off.
Here is how you can turn off your Skullcandy Push earbuds.
- Press and hold the power button of the one bud for 6 seconds to turn it off.
- Then do the same thing with the second bud.
After turning them off, reset them.
Here is how you can reset your Skullcandy Push earbuds.
- Press and hold the power button on the buds for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds they will automatically reset.
Now you should put both buds in the case and pair them with any device.
When they are paired, take both buds out of the case and they will automatically connect together.
If still your Skullcandy Push earbuds still are not pairing together then move on to the next tip.
Restart Your Skullcandy Push
To fix your Skullcandy Push earbuds pairing issue, restart both buds 3 to 4 times.
Many people have done this and this trick has worked for them.
First, turn them off by pressing the power button on the bud for 6 seconds and then turn them on in the same way.
You have to do this at least 3 to 4 times to completely remove software bugs.
After that try to pair both buds together, hopefully, they will pair.
If this trick does not work for you, then move on to the next tip.
Contact Skullcandy Support
If the above tips did not work for you and your Skullcandy Push earbuds are still not pairing together.
Then you should replace them if they are under warranty.
To make sure you can replace them contact Skullcandy customer support.
They will tell you whether you can replace them or not.
You should know these things before contacting support.
- Your Skullcandy Push purchase date.
- Seller from which you buy.
- Their model number.
How to pair Skullcandy Push together?
Here is how you can pair Skullcandy Push earbuds together.
- To pair Skullcandy Push place both buds in the charging case until the LED turns red and then take them out of the case.
- When you take them out of the case they will automatically turn on and start pairing with each other. The LED on the left bud will flash blue while they are pairing together.
- After a few seconds, you will hear a tone that will indicate both earbuds are successfully paired with each other. And the left bud will start flashing red and blue.