Jabra sound+ app increases the functionality of Jabra Elite earbuds. You can try different sound settings, enable or disable noise-cancellation and check battery status.
However, if your Jabra Elite is not connected to Jabra sound+ app you are missing many features. But don’t worry here is how you can fix your Jabra Elite that is not connecting to the app.
First, make sure your Jabra Elite earbuds are connected to your device. Then uninstall Jabra sound+ app from your device and then again install it. After that connect your Jabra Elite earbuds to the app. Also, turn off battery saving mode of your device if you have activated it.
For most people, this solution has worked however if your Jabra Elite earbuds still not connecting to the app then read the solutions described below.
How to fix Jabra Elite earbuds not connecting to the app
Reset your Jabra Elite
One of the main reasons why Jabra Elite is not connecting to the app may be minor software glitches.
You can remove minor issues from Jabra Elite earbuds by resetting them.
Here is how you can reset your Jabra Elite earbuds.
- Take both earbuds out of the case and turn them on.
- Then press and hold both earbuds’ multifunction buttons at the same time until the LED flashes purple.
- Now your Jabra Elite is reset.
You have successfully reset your earbuds now you should try to connect them with the app.
Check internet or wifi
For connecting Jabra Elite earbuds to the app you will need a good internet or wifi connection.
Therefore you should check your internet or wifi connection may be their fault your Elite earbuds are connecting to the app.
Once you fix the internet connection try to connect earbuds with the app.
Clear app cache
There are some junk files (unnecessary files) in the app which can prevent your Jabra Elite earbuds from connecting to them.
Therefore you should clear your Jabra sound+ app cache.
Because clearing the cache will increase the performance of the app and also remove junk and unnecessary files from it.
After clearing Jabra sound+ cache try to connect earbuds with it.
Here is how you can clear Jabra sound+ app cache on an android phone.
- Open your device Setting and then tap Storage.
- Then tap the Apps option there will be a list of all apps that are installed on your device.
- From there select Jabra sound+ app.
- Open Jabra app info page and clear cache.
Here is how you can clear Jabra sound+ app cache on the iPhone.
- First, go to Settings.
- Then tap on General.
- From there tap on iPhone Storage.
- There will list of all installed apps, select your Jabra sound+ app, and clear cache.
Remove other devices
You can connect multiple earbuds or headsets with Jabra sound+ app.
Maybe you have connected multiple devices (earbuds or headset) with the app due to which your Jabra Elite is not connecting to the app.
Sometimes already paired devices interfere and do not let another device to connect to the app. Therefore you should remove all other devices from the app and clear the app cache.
Then you should try to connect your Jabra Elite earbuds with the app.
Hopefully, your earbuds will connect to the app.
Restart your device
If neither of the above solutions works for you then maybe something is wrong with your device.
Therefore you should also restart your device and then try to connect your Elite earbuds with the app.
Here is how you can restart an android phone.
- Press the power button for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, onscreen options will appear.
- Then tap the Restart button.
Here is how you can restart your iPhone.
- Press and hold the top button for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, a power slider will appear.
- Drag the slider to turn off the device and wait for 30 seconds.
- Then again turn on the device by pressing the top button.
So, we have described all possible solutions to fix Jabra Elite earbuds that are not connecting to the app.
If you are still facing issues you should contact the Jabra support team. Maybe they can tell you how to fix your earbuds.
Also, you can replace your Elite earbuds if they are under warranty.
All you have to do is contact the support team they will ask you to send photos of the earbuds and charging case.